Some links from around college football on a Thursday…
- It appears Penn State offensive lineman Ryan Nowicki will transfer to Illinois.
- The Division I Board of Directors endorsed sweeping recommendations for the NCAA’s enforcement model.
- Ohio State running back Bri’onte Dunn pleaded innocent to his disorderly conduct charge.
- Strange story: the officer who pulled over Michael Dyer has been fired.
- Here’s a link to NBCSports.com’s 2012 preseason All-American team.
- Freshman cornerback Tee Shepard‘s days at Notre Dame were over before they began.